What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

31 days

Well its certainly been easier than I had thought it might be.
Its been great to realign my body and rid it of most of its tightness. My arm is about 98% so I can embrace the next 30 with full use of my arm. May be a while before I attempt a flow but no matter.
Everything in my life is better and I am sure daily practice has played a part in this.
The next 30 days is a devoted plan called the 30 day Yoga journey. Just another way of approaching it.
I will lose 10 pounds in this time and return to weight lifting.
If you have lost any of your goals pick a new one and start fresh tomorrow.
February here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment