What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A new 30 day challenge

My life it seems is full of challenges. This is a good thing. My 365 days of Yoga, a 21 day Clean detox,50 days of Philosophers notes and now.....The 30 day Yoga Journey!!.
I am a member of a private internet communit-e and one of my friends was commenting today that maybe it was time for her to go out and join a Yoga class.
When I saw this I thought it was something we can all do together even though we are miles and even continents apart. That's truly the coolest thing about the internet and web phones. It never feels like we are that far away.
For me I see it as an opportunity to deepen my practice. Its been 21 days now so its time to consider myself a true follower of Yoga. A beginner but dedicated.
Day 2 of detox and feel great. No hunger or rumbly tummy so all is good. You will however know if you see me make a mad dash out of the studio, what's up with that.
Till tomorrow
C

No comments:

Post a Comment