What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CLEAN!!

So today was day 1 of my doing the "Clean" detox.. I managed to get most of what I needed at my local Vita
right here in the Village. This is one of the things I love about urban living.
I had walked to the bank and stopped by. I really like the fact that everything I want is within walking distance.
I also got the go ahead from my PT that I can try to put weight on my wrist.
I just may be able to do Downward dog soon. The rug burns on my elbows are a long way from healed.
So 21 days of clean. Not sure that it will change anything but it cannot hurt. They suggest sweating a lot to help with the detox and I don't think I will need the infrared Sauna.
Slow but sure. I am making steady progress.
In 21 days I should be able to go full blast on the rest of my programs.
When I feel daunted about the 21 days of detox I remind myself that I have done 20 days of Yoga and that had seemed daunting to begin.
I am loving the 930 class. One step closer to the 6 am. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment