What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Letting it all go...

I attended the 4 pm class today. I had heard some nice things about Phil's classes and was interested .
The accolades are well deserved.  The man exudes calm energy.
Not something you find often, its a delicate mix and I am sure he has worked hard for it.
This is encouraging for me. My exuberance and energy are my best characteristics.
They also are the first thing to go when depression comes to stay.  I have often wondered what balance would mean for me. I want to feel calm and not behave in an erratic manner but I love my energy.
And yes all BP's love their manic stages but I am referring to my stable self energy.
I just know that I have to achieve calmness in my mind to control my brain when it short circuits. So I love seeing that you can have both.
The world lost a great woman today, Meip Gies. Its not necessary to mourn a woman who lives such a long and fruitful life. We should however give thanks that people like her walk amongst us and show us what humility and personal integrity truly are.
My haze is slowly lifiting and the world is tilting back to centre.
Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment