What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Monday, January 25, 2010

there's something going on!!

Something is happening with me and Yoga. This is my second week of morning classes and I do prefer them.
Well I prefer the time of day. Now the classes are less full so less stimulation so that may be a part of it.
No matter how much I try to maintain my focus its hard in a full class and with my BP brain once it starts down a path its hard to get back on.
So maybe its the quieter classes,  a less stressed time of day or maybe its that I have been practicing for 25 days.
What happening is that about 5 min into final  savasana  I just reach a state of total relaxation. I completely zone out. I am awake but just sink into the ground and go somewhere else. I finally decide I must get up and find myself t be alone in the room. It also leaves me totally tranquil for the whole day.
Very cool, so day 25 and it begins. 340 days will definitely bring some interesting changes to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment