What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Friday, January 15, 2010

day 15

I am quite sure I am the only person to get a Yoga injury, Truly, its embarrassing. Rug burns!!!!
I must that as much as I love Yoga if one is to have Rug burns the story should be a little more interesting..
My arm is unwrapped and that flow class the other day was just too much too soon. So I am spending a little more time in childs pose till either my wrist feels stronger or my rug burn heals...sigh....I have 350 days left so no rush..

No comments:

Post a Comment