What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2/365

Winnipeg's Cindy Klassen skates to a second-place finish in the women's 5000-metre event during the Canadian Single Distance Speed Skating Championships in Calgary today..
Winnipeg's Cindy Klassen skates to a second-place finish in the women's 5000-metre event during the Canadian Single Distance Speed Skating Championships in Calgary today.






6 p.m. class today. Nice relaxing way to end a Saturday. Not that I did much today but still nice.
My arm has really forced me to slow down and every day the benefit of this becomes apparent. I am far from a Yoga expert and this whole experience will take me to a different level. As opposed to trying to keep up I am shifting my focus to what I am doing.
Yes, the whole point of Yoga but doing is much different from theory.
I suspect by day 354 I will have reached the conclusion this was the best decision I have ever made.






No comments:

Post a Comment