What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

24/5

24 days of Yoga and 5 days of Detox.
Truthfully its been amazingly easy.
It is interesting how difficult I can imagine things are going to be and then they are not. My hope is that I am completely open these days to abundance. No more thoughts of scarcity and closing myself to "I can".
I am really happy with the detox. I have no struggle and feel absolutely no cravings. I like that the best.
I find it interesting how I think I feel hunger numerous times a day yet when I set my intention to follow
a certain program suddenly I crave nothing.
Its all emotional and the clearer we become of them the further we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment