What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

R U a Thumper??

I am sure Seinfeld had a term for this. Hard walker or some such nonsense.
I was amused today as I lay in the stillness of class. Into the peace and quiet came a thwap as a participant slapped their mat down. A few minutes later a strap was needed so thump thump thump to and from the strap box.  It was the same at the end of class. I guess quiet means something different to everyone.
Just as disturbing as talking but there you have it. Its like the sigher's, you know the ones I mean. Every posture brings some little sigh or squeak. I am contemplating bringing a tape recorder to class and recording a soundtrack. The sounds of not so silent.
.I am really liking the 930 am slot. Mornings simply work best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment