What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

day 6 /365

9 pm class tonight.Great class as always not as crowded as they have been.
I did in fact make a few realizations tonight. One my hips are starting to open. This a a great thing given the discovery by the PT the other day, hurt like heck  as they stretch but I focus on my breathing and remind myself that this is the purpose and a day will come that they will not hurt to stretch.
The other was that I was having a bit of difficulty settling. I started the day at the Dentist and was there for over 2 hours. I realized as I left class that this was bound to have some affect to how one feels. Having large needles injected into your jaw, teeth drilled away and your mouth manipulated just may cause some over stimulation.
I am slowly learning to let these things go and accept that reality is what it is.
The final thing was that I am going to give up my struggle to attend the 6 am class. This was my goal but I will attempt it when the days are a bit longer. The same comes to what I am going to be doing for my workouts this month.
I cannot do much because of my arm and the PT feels it will be a good month before I can lift weights .
So I have made peace with that and will arrange my schedule for January based on these things.
One day at a time, doing the best I can.
Its all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment