What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The zoomiest class ever!

Well here I am Day 30!
Great class tonight but man it seemed quick. Its funny we talked about it later and even Clancy felt like it was. She said she even checked the clock. Bizarre how the energy in a class seems to transmit the same to everyone.
If you are not sponsoring any one else for the power of movement , I would be grateful for any support.
Lots of sun this weekend, venture out and get some vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment