What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

3/365



.Seven year old Arianna Barczak with the Plast Ukrainian Youth Organization holds a candle lit with the Bethlehem Peace Light along with her scout mates at the Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitan Cathedral of Sts. Vladimir and Olga during a lighting ceremony Sunday morning.  The flame, originally lit from the grotto where Christ is said to have been born, travelled through Europe and the U.S. before entering Canada with WInnipeg the first city in Canada to receive the flame.f


Seven year old Arianna Barczak with the Plast Ukrainian Youth Organization holds a candle lit with the Bethlehem Peace Light along with her scout mates at the Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitan Cathedral of Sts. Vladimir and Olga during a lighting ceremony Sunday morning.  The flame, originally lit from the grotto where Christ is said to have been born, travelled through Europe and the U.S. before entering Canada with WInnipeg the first city in Canada to receive the flame







6 P.M class tonight, it was packed. Different style tonight once again leaving me to find alternatives. 
Truly this arm is the best thing that could have happened to this unquiet mind. Lots I cannot do and if I try the pain shoots into my body to remind me. The one thing I thought was going to slow me down will at the end of it all given me faster progress.
As my body reminds me it cannot my mind is forced to take over and do the work. Quietly observing what it is we must do when healed.
My impatience with myself leaves my body with the sweat as it pours out.
Can a bipolar mind find quiet in Yoga?  Is this yet another tool that can take people with mental distress away from the drugs and into tru health?
Can the government be convinced to put the care back in Health Care and begin to view alternative healthy care of the body the better solution than masking with drugs or invasive surgery? 

No comments:

Post a Comment