What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tricks after only 18 days

9:30 am class today. A lady from Ottawa. Nice, a bit of a different class. I really am watching these days. My rug burned elbows are not amused and my arm can still take no weight so I am spending a bit more time in Child Pose. haaaaaaaa. Oh well I will heal eventually.
I definitely prefer the morning slot.so I am working towards that at the moment.
Anyways the big news is that after my shower I realized I could meet my hands in the middle of my back..Yah.
I can actually get moisturizer on that spot in the middle. See 18 days and already major benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment