What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

9/365

Tonights teacher had a different take on the class. Its always difficult for my BP brain to deal with change.
Part of my Yoga practice will also be a deal with new things practice.  Well thats more of a respond to new things appropriately practice.
Some days this is a real stretch for me and it can be exhausting but I am doing and I do believe there will only be benefit.
I have no intention of moving backward so there we have it.
My arm feels like it is starting to heal, yea. Spent a lot of the day without support so I am truly happy.
 Another week and I can start to put some pressure on it.
My whole body is responding to the back work my PT is doing. Every move I make is crunchy.
I simply remind myself this is healing as well and soon it will be smooth fluid movements and I will be doing flow  classes.
Enjoy the rest of the WE
c

No comments:

Post a Comment