What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Monday, January 11, 2010

11

9 p.m. class. Lots of energy.  Tonight I focused on the restorative aspects of this class.
The PT did a lot of work today and hopefully my muscles are stretching to hold things in the correct place for a change.
Interestingly my depression lifted during my PT session. I am curious as to how much my back being out and working on healing affects my brain chemistry..
My focus for this month is going to be on posture alignment. Slowing down and learning the practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment