What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

10

6 p.m. class. Its very interesting the different amount of instruction that comes from different teachers. That alone makes you have to stretch your practice  just to figure out whats going on.
Big class but really some woman felt the need to squeeze in with 1/2 in of space when there was lots of empty places in the row behind. Folks are just plain weird.
Certainly a day filled hazily with depression but I did get through everything I had committed to.
Well my brain is too foggy to be insightful.
On to Monday and day 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment