What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13 and Happy B-Day Clancy

Noon Class today. First  flow class I have attempted. My arm is better but doing flows on your forearms is difficult. . I now have rug burns on my Elbows!
I will fore go flow till I can use my hands.
I also think I have not been hydrating properly. I have been very tired and woozy in the morning.
I drank a lot this morning and it seemed to wake me up. So an error on my part.
I will track my intake more closely.
Focus for this first 30 remains to focus on what my body is telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment