What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14

2 weeks.!!! Funny how ominous a commitment can feel before you begin. Now 2 weeks in its just something I do daily.
The thing with  stating your plan publicly is it really forces you to consider the commitment you made to yourself..
Tonight was a great example. I had a busy day and last class was my only option. And 2 clients that needed me to work tonight. At 8:20 I was all the way out at the perimeter. Without the desire to follow thru on my initial intention and that people would know, I simply had to get there. I would without that have seen it as a reasonable excuse.
So not only was it a great class but a great end to the day. Honoring  your own word is a rewarding feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment