What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Healing

No I have not given up my quest but simply have had to respect my bodies need to heal.
As I have progressed with the PT on my ankle it appears that my daily Yoga is aggravating it.
Given the purpose of this journey, doing Yoga daily simply because I said I would does not make sense.
I am undergoing laser treatments and the hope is that several will reduce the inflammation .
So I will rest till Thursday and see what PT brings then. My hope is to be back in the studio on Friday.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment