What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

And I am back

Well that was a really long break.! Today was my first class back. I still have a lot of inflammation but am simply going to move forward and adapt rather than not do it at all.
I get really uncomfortable with doing nothing and then find it hard to get back into it psychologically.
I struggle with that in food and the gym. I am learning its simpler to stay on course than attempt to come back in.
Class was great and I was delighted to not feel like I had lost it all. My hips were not excessively tight and no whimpering was heard throughout pigeon.
Till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment