What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clancy's Back!!

Great class this morning. Even though I struggle a  bit to get there I really do like the early class. I wish there was something between the daily 6 or 930. 8 everyday would be awesome.
I am amazed that my little time off seems to have made no difference. My flexibility remains the same and no aches or ohs as I move. I also believe that my not doing Yoga increased the symptoms of my depression. I simply must do some activity daily and while Yoga does not give me an endorphin fix it does still my mind.
All gentle reminders of the vigilance I must keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment