What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ahh yes

Sheesh its been a month since I last posted. No I have not missed that many days. I was off for a week due to my ankle and then a few days with the reno but I am back!!
90 min classes are the best. Emotionally they are the most difficult for me but truly I get the most out of them.
Lots of new people. I just do not get why people have to clang the door , stomp in and out, slap their mat down.
Amazing the lack of interest in others. I know stay on my mat. I am trying. This whole blind issue is beyond me. Its been over a month and still no securing of it. Truly silly and rather inconsiderate to the members.
Love the new heat, it certainly is nice to sweat all through class. Great class today as always and I did at the end of it all manage to stay on my mat for the majority of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment