What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

-1

Yes 365 begins tomorrow
My arm is far from healed but the thought of not following through or delaying this simply is not something I am willing to consider.
Life will throw many things into my path on a daily basis.
I need to start showing up in my life and it begins now.
So this is a conscious decision not me being hard on myself. I will give myself permission to only do as much as is reasonable given my physical impairment but I shall go  and do as much as possible.
365 days of Yoga, will it change me? Has it started already.
Happy New Year all, 2010 will be an awesome year of completion.
cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment