What could Happen?





This was the question. I asked it of myself in rebuff to the internal negativity I was feeling when I considered committing myself to a year of Yoga.
So what can happen? Follow me as I compel myself to do or attend yoga daily for 365 days in a row. I suspect the journey shall be interesting.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Ahhh yes I remember

I did the 4 o'clock class today. I am allowing  myself no excuses on this. There are numerous classes in a day so truly no excuse.
The class was packed and the instructor traumatized by her Christmas shopping experience at Polo Park.
Funny how we transfer our emotions on to others. She kept going on about letting outside experiences go,
great advise I hope she follows it. It did become pretty funny actually.
Its interesting for me to see just how much less irritated I get by such things. That was one of the most difficult things about BiPolar brain. A year ago I would have had to leave the class over something that simple. I am now capable of seeing it for what it is and having a bit of a laugh.
On the  walk back I could just feel the looseness in my mind and body and I was reminded what it is about Yoga that is so great.
I was still feeling a lot of resistance to starting up again never mind doing a 365 day challenge.
Its good I can do this and the benefits will be outstanding.
As I moved through the poses I considered where I would be in a month,2 or a year.
Fairly exciting actually. To consider how much I will progress in 365 days. I will actually know which move follows another.
Seriously I am the most incompetent yogai I am very sure everyone else knows what the heck they mean when they refer to the moves by name. Tuesday mornings is silent. I should have someone video tape me!
Yoga Bloopers.
Ah well no where to go but up.
Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment